Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Industrial Coatings Market:
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the Industrial Coatings Market during the forecast period due to the rapid industrialization and growth of the automotive industry in major countries such as China and India. A considerable demand for industrial paints is expected from the region’s automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEM). In North America, the growth of the automotive industry in the U.S. is forecast to drive the demand for industrial paints.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Industrial Coatings Market Report:
The building segment is forecast to hold the largest share in the Industrial Coatings market due to increasing infrastructural spending along with the growing demand for corrosion and fire protection coating solutions. The oil & gas and automotive industries are expected to have significant growth due to growing safety and wear protection requirements.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Industrial Coatings Market Report:
- The growth of construction activities for the development of infrastructure in developing countries will bolster the industrial coatings market.
- Introduction of biobased industrial coatings elevates the industrial coatings market.
- Growing demand for highly durable products elevates the growth of industrial coatings during the forecast period.
- Advancements in technology related to producing water-soluble paints drive the demand for industrial coatings in the forecast period. Growing demand from end-user industries from automotive, building & construction, marine, oil & gas will drive the growth of industrial coatings.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Industrial Coatings Market
- The key players of the Industrial Coatings Market include PPG Industries, AkzoNobel, and Sherwin-Williams.
- PPG Industries, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the U.S., operates in more than 70 countries. The company acquired MetoKote Corporation in July 2016 and The Crown Group in October 2017.
- AkzoNobel, which operates in more than 150 countries, acquired BASF’s global Industrial Coatings business in December 2016.
- Sherwin Williams, through its Performance Coatings Group, sells coatings and finishes in more than 110 countries. The company completed the acquisition of Valspar Corporation in June 2017.
The Industrial Coatings Market Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The growth of the construction industry will boost the demand for industrial coatings during the forecast period.
A. Industrial Coatings Market – By Formulation
1. High Solid Coatings
2. Waterborne Coatings
3. Solvent-borne Coatings
4. Powder Coatings
B. Industrial Coatings Market – By Component
1. One Component
2. Two Component
C. Industrial Coatings Market – By Resin
D. Industrial Coatings Market – By End User
1. Wood Coatings
1.1. Food Packaging Industry
1.2. Building and Infrastructure
1.2.1. Furniture and Fixtures
1.2.2. Doors & Windows
1.2.3. Decks and Cabinets
1.2.5. Railroad Crossties
2.1.1. Commercial Aviation
2.1.2. Military Aviation
2.1.3. General Aviation
2.2.1. Cargo Ships
2.2.2. Passenger Ships
2.2.7. Container Vessels
2.3.1. Light Vehicles OEMs
188.8.131.52 Passenger Cars
184.108.40.206. Light Duty Commercial Vehicles
2.3.2. Commercial Vehicles
220.127.116.11. Medium Duty
18.104.22.168. Heavy Duty
22.214.171.124. Rail Cars
2.3.3. Industrial Vehicles
2.3.4. Refinish & Aftermarket
3. Consumer Electronics
3.1. Printed Circuit Boards and Assemblies
3.7. Digital Displays
3.8. Metal Components
4. General Industrial
4.1. Coil & Extrusion Coatings
4.2. Heavy Duty Equipment
4.3. Coil & Extrusion Coatings
4.4. Metal Packaging Coatings
4.5. Road Marking Paints
E. Industrial Coatings Market – By Geography (30+ countries)
F. Industrial Coatings Market Entropy
G. Company Profiles
1. PPG Industries, Inc.
3. Sherwin William
4. Nippon Paints
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
H. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Industrial Coatings Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports on the Industrial Coatings market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. Industrial Coatings Market Share(2018–2023)
2. North America Industrial Coatings Market Growth (2018–2023)
3. South America Industrial Coatings Market Analysis(2018–2023)
_ 4. Europe Industrial Coatings Market Forecast(2018–2023)
5. Asia Pacific Industrial Coatings Market Insights (2018–2023)
6. High Solid Industrial Coatings Market (2018–2023)
7. Water borne Industrial Coatings Market (2018–2023)
8. Solvent borne Industrial Coatings Market (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.