Americas held the largest Industrial Gases Market share in the Industrial Gases Market:
Americas region holds the largest market share and growth in the Industrial Gases Market and is anticipated to reach $40.7 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.6%. However, APAC will witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period and is expected to reach $28.5 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.7%. The Americas region is one of the largest markets for industrial gas, owing to a wide range of industrial clusters and high level of manufacturing activates. In recent years, there has been a fundamental shift in the energy outlook of the continent mainly driven by technology, innovation, investment, and new policies. The key end-users in this region are Energy, Mining, and Transportation among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis was done in the Industrial Gases Market report:
- The value chain in industrial gases starts from the raw materials that cover everything from atmospherically present air and energy, to end products and then storing and transporting by safety means to either distributors, or directly to various end users like energy and mining sectors, electronics industry, food and beverage industry and more. Production and purification add the most significant value to this value chain.
- Gas purification using a chemical scrubber, was a breakthrough innovation that has been used quite widely over a long span of time. Dry purification or physical adsorption, which does not lose efficiency in gas purification, has gained considerable interest recently as a developing alternative technology for chemical scrubbing. The initial investment in the chemical scrubbing purification plants are more capital intensive as compared to dry purification, as there is no need to store corrosive chemical reagents which are used in chemical scrubbing.
- After processing and purifying the procured raw materials, the manufacturers store the end products (generally in low temperatures using large compression tanks and cryogenic vessels), and transport it to the distributors and end user industry. This process forms an important part of the value chain. The most common ways of transportation are road transport, pipelines and on-site production.
- Moreover, all manufacturers and suppliers should comply with the laws of various regulatory bodies like OSHA, EPA and DOT for the safe transportation of industrial gases.
Excerpts on Industrial Gases Market Growth Factors:
- Industrial Gases are used in modified atmospheric packaging (MAP), which is a preservation technology for food such as fish, meat, vegetable, and fruits.
- Other key drivers including use of industrial gas in Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) for the replacement of air, which provide improved shelf life.
- With the industrialization of the market, the demand for industrialization by modern society continues to grow, and so does the desire of companies for manufacturing power, to increase the reliability of their plants.
- The rapid economic growth in Asia has shown positive impact on the demand for industrial gases over the last decade.
- Nitrogen Market value was anticipated to reach $31 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.5%.
- Improving lifestyle changes have equipped the human world with frozen foods and preserved foods, all of which are the application areas for industrial gases, specially nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen carbon dioxide and a few others.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of Industrial Gases Market:
- Linde AG (Praxair Inc.) is a key player in the industrial gas market. Air Liquide S.A. is yet another company which holds a major share in the industrial gas market. Among these, Linde AG stood in first position in terms of generating the highest revenue, followed by Air Liquide S.A.
- Air Liquide S.A. is one of the major players in the industrial gas market, with a wide range of product offerings dealing in various industries. Its recent acquisition of Airgas has enabled it to expand in the US, which is the largest market for industrial gases.
- Linde AG (Praxair Inc.) and Air Liquide S.A. are among the key market players in the industrial gas market. While Linde AG (Praxair Inc.) occupies 32% of the market, Air Liquide S.A. has a market share of 20% in the global market.
- The market is highly consolidated due to the latest merger news of two major players, Praxair Inc. and Linde group. Besides, Air Liquide stands out to be one of the most agile players, generating a major share of its revenue from the industrial gas alone. Also, Linde AG (Praxair Inc.) and Air Liquide S.A. together accounted for a whopping share of the total industrial gas market.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. is another leading manufacturer, which accounts for 9% of the market share and has its presence in 50 countries. On the other hand, Air Water Incorporation also has its presence across the world and is a leading manufacturer of industrial gases and related equipment.
- From a rating point of view, both Air Liquide S.A. and Linde AG(Praxair Inc.) stand out among the four global leaders depicted, owing to their larger size and better global representation, while the two U.S. based producers, Air Products and Praxair, have high market shares at home, but comparatively lower ones abroad. Overall, all four companies have solid investment grade characteristics according to IndustryARC’s assessment of its market share.
Industrial Gases Market Report is segmented as indicated below
Industrial Gases Market By Type:
4. Carbon Dioxide
Industrial Gases Market By End-Users
1. Medical and Pharmaceuticals
3. Food and Beverage Industry
4. Chemicals and Petrochemical
5. Oil and Gas
6. Metallurgy and Metal Working Industry
Industrial Gases Market By Geography (Covers 12+ Countries)
Industrial Gases Market by Entropy
Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed in Industrial Gases Market:
• Yingde Gases
• Buzwair Industrial Gases Factories
• Messer Group
• BASF SE
• Taiyo Nippon Sanso
• Praxair Inc;
• Linde AG
• Company 8
• Company 9
• Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Industrial Gases Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Industrial Gases Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Market for Industrial Gases Share(2018-2023)
2. Europe Market for Industrial Gases Growth(2018-2023)
3. APAC Market for Industrial Gases Analysis(2018-2023)
4. RoW Market for Industrial Gases Forecast (2018-2023)
5. Oxygen Market for Industrial Gases Insights (2018-2023)
6. Nitrogen Market for Industrial Gases Research (2018-2023)
7. Argon Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
8. Carbon Dioxide Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
9. Hydrogen Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
10. Helium Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
11. Medical and Pharmaceuticals Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
12. Energy Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
13. Food and Beverage Industry Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
14. Chemicals and Petrochemical Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
15. Oil and Gas Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
16. Metallurgy and Metal Working Industry Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
17. Mining Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
18. Transportation Market for Industrial Gases (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team; we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.