Asia Pacific continues to dominates the Elastomers Market:
Asia Pacific continues to lead the Elastomers Market and this growth is due to the increasing automotive and manufacturing industry in the region with China, India, and Thailand performing significantly. Footwear is the third largest sector in the Asia Pacific Elastomers Market. The transformation from mechanical equipment to electrical devices like motors and transformers in factories will increase the productivity and enhances the growth of elastomer molds. The APAC Elastomer market is expected to reach $57.31 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.35%.
There is a strong growth estimated for Polyurethane (PU) Elastomers in the American and European regions during the forecast period. Elastomers have unique properties such as toughness, strength, flexibility strength, abrasion resistance, and shock absorbency. Hence, they are used to adjust the nature of raw materials. In the Americas, the automotive and industrial manufacturing industry make use of Elastomers to a large extent. Manufacturing of automobile parts in Mexico enhances the demand for Ethylene Propylene Elastomer in the region. U.S. holds a major share in fluorocarbon Elastomers due to high scale of production and construction activities, followed by Canada.
Selected Type of Regulatory Analysis done in the Elastomers Market report:
United States Pharmacopeia (USP):
USP specifications cover blood and body fluid compatibility/contact applications. USP tests are designed to provide information on biological effects of polymer materials used in containers. There are six classes into which a polymer may be placed, depending on its performance in specific USP biological tests. Each increasing class number, from I to IV, requires that a polymer be subjected to additional tests, with each level using more extraction vehicles than the previous class. There is also a range of increasingly higher extraction temperatures which may be selected to further characterize the material.
Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Underwriters Laboratories is an independent, not-for-profit product safety and testing certification organization based in the U.S. Common tests are UL-94 (vertical and horizontal burn test further categorized under HB, V0, V1, or V2), VTM (thin film burn test) and VW (vertical wire burn test). Typical applications covered by UL specifications include hand-held electronics, business machines and appliances.
Military Specifications (MIL)
Certain US military and non-military applications may require military specifications. Such specifications include areas such as fungal growth, dimensional stability and many other material properties. In the TPE world, applications requiring military specs include umbilical cables, field-use flexible cords, underground cable and ship-to-shore cable.
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
CSA is the principle Canadian standards body that sets performance criteria and test methods in certain applications. This is a body similar to that of ASTM, UL, DOT, FDA and MIL in the United States.
Excerpts on Market Growth factors mentioned in the Elastomers Market report:
• Increasing demand for light weighted automotive components pushes elastomers production. This leads to the development of lightweight and fuel efficient engines, with reduced noise.
• Elastomers are used as a substitute to metals. This factor is slated to create a surging demand for these products in the coming years.
• Elastomers are used to make O-rings, water seals, and puncture resistant fill. The ease with which these materials are molded, along with its lightweight and durability features makes them useful in important applications.
• Replacing fossil based feedstock with bio renewable sources produces a sustainable environment. This drives the demand for Nitrile elastomer.
• Elastomers are used in many types of footwear, ranging from sports to fashion shoes. They do not spoil the design potential.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the Elastomers Market:
Dow Chemical Company provides crop protection, seed/plant biotechnology products, and urban pest management solutions. It even delivers products like architectural and industrial coatings. Covestro AG prepares high performance plastics and manufactures polymers. It markets its products to industries like automotive, construction, health, and electronics. Huntsman Corporation serves end user industries like transportation, construction, home life, energy and fuels.
Companies Cited/Interviewed in Elastomers Market Report:
Advanced Elastomer Systems :
EI Dupont De Nemours and Company
Elastomers Market is segmented as below:
Elastomers Market by type
1. Thermoset Elastomers
2. Thermoplastic Elastomers
3. Vulcanized Thermoplastic Elastomer
4. Co plastic Thermoplastic Elastomer
5. Thermoplastic PVC
a. Natural rubber
b. Synthetic rubber
• Styrene Butadiene Rubber
• Polybutadiene Elastomer
• Nitrile Elastomers
• Acrylic Elastomers
• Silicone Elastomers
• Fluoro Elastomers
Elastomers Market by end user
4. Consumer Electronics
5. Consumer goods
4. Consumer Electronics
5. Consumer Goods
Elastomers Market by vehicle type
1. Passenger vehicles
2. Commercial vehicles
Elastomers Market by geography(20+ countries)
Elastomers Market by entropy
Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Elastomers Market Report is prepared with the Main Agenda to Covers the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Elastomers Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. North America Elastomers Market Share(2018-2023)
2. Latin America Elastomers Market Size(2018-2023)
3. Europe Elastomers Market Growth(2018-2023)
4. Asia Pacific Elastomers Market Analysis(2018-2023)
5. Automotive Elastomers Market Insights(2018-2023)
6. Medical Elastomers Market(2018-2023)
7. Industrial Elastomers Market(2018-2023)
8. Consumer Electronics Elastomers Market(2018-2023)
9. Consumer Goods Elastomers Market(2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.