Electrification is the most viable way to achieve clean and efficient transportation that is crucial to the sustainable development of the whole world. The present division of year says, the electric vehicle technologyincluding hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), and pure battery electric vehicles (BEVs) will dominate the clean vehicle market.
Asia-Pacific Dominates with Major Growth in the Electric Vehicle Market:
Geographically, the Electric vehicle market is present in regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world. The new plea of cars hasincreased by 70% from 2016. In 2016, over 550,000 vehicles were adopted globally which include both battery electric vehicle and plug-in hybrid vehicle. Research say China is expected to extend its industry leadership by making gains across all dimensions of the supply side EVs, including current projected production of EVs and their components. Overall, Germany and United States of America also perform well in the industry, with number of major changes in EV production. These countries saw slight fall of market, due to electric motor production because of China’s expansion.
Sales Analysis Done in Electric Vehicle Market Report:
The higher capacity batteries sales has increased. It is noticed that direct re-use is always cheaper than batteries under similar productivity environment.ThePHEV is mapping towards saleand expected to come up with best price deal. The pricing concept gives you an idea about the estimation price of the present market, as the advancement in electric motor transmission batteries are under major development. The expansion and product launch will elucidate establishment cost and electric automobilesto sustain for longer period of time.
Selected Type and Application Analysis Done in the Electric Vehicle Market Report:
The uptake of EVs is the result of several factors, including strong technological progress, cost reductions and policy support, including purchase incentives, driving and parking access advantages, and increased public charging infrastructure availability. The BEVs dominated the sales over the hybridcarsin most countries until 2015. But, the plug-in vehicle (PHEV) sales have grown rapidly in the past two years and as of now the PHEVs market is nearly equal to BEV sales worldwide. PHEVs have a considerable range of advantages due to its ongoing battery performance improvements and making feasible in cost reduction driving to achieve maximum share in the marketplace.
Excerpts on Electric Vehicle Market Growth Factors
• After the diesel emission scandal, in the city of California,$44 million investment was made by Electrify America to bring hundreds of electric vehicles to the city. The project includes 260 electric vehicles. The vehicles can locate nearby cars with an app and drive them anywhere within a 13 square mile radius.The vehicles will be available in early 2019.
• ISRO announced to start its major project on lithium-ion cell technology to bring the adoption of non-exclusive basis for usage in automobiles. This initiative will accelerate the development of indigenous electric vehicle industry.
• The growing adoption of electric carsis creating new opportunity for Volkswagen. It says that quantum computing technology could help to build customized batteries, with a chemical blueprint that will speed up development and production of electric vehicles batteries. This will build a specialized and customized car battery for future green cars.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Electric Vehicle Market:
At present, progress is the key strategy that drives the market, accounting for around 44% of total strategies adopted by key players. The major players profiled in this report include Tesla, BMW Group, Nissan Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Corporation, Volkswagen AG, General Motors, Dailmer AG, and Energica Motor Company S.P.A. These are the leading market players focusing to expand their business operations in emerging countries.Among all the continents APAC is the emerging region where investors are more focusing on to introduce innovative solutions. Some of the well footholds EVs Cars in the present market areTesla Model S, Nissan Leaf, BMW i3, Mitsubishi iMiEV, Ford Focus EV; these are BEV available models. BMW i3 REX, BMW i8, Cadillac ELR, Ford Fusion Energi, Ford Cmax Energi, Toyota Prius Plugin and others are the PHEV available type models. Audi Q5 Hybris, Acura ILX hybrid, Cadillac escalade Hybris, BMW Active Hybrid 3 and other are HEV available type models.
The Electric Vehicle Market Report is Segmented as Below:
A. Wireless Mesh Networking Market- By Type
1. Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
2. Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
3. Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
B. Electric Vehicle Market – By Modules
1. Body & Chassis
1.1 Central Body Module
1.2 In-Vehicle Networking
1.4 Touch Control Solutions
1.5 Door/ Window lift/Seat Module
1.7 High End Body Control Module
2.1 Engine Management
2.2 Alternator Regulator
2.3 Battery Monitoring
2.4 Fan Control
2.5 Exhaust System
2.6 Intelligent Watchdog System
2.7 Turbo Charger
2.8 Fuel Pump
2.9 Electric Pumps, Motor Control and Auxiliaries
2.10Transmission and Gearbox
4. Safety & Security
4.1 Air bag
4.2 Car Access
4.3 Remote Keyless Entry
4.5 Passing Entry/Go
5. Electric Power Steering
6. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
C. Electric Vehicle Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
D. Electric Vehicle Entropy Market
E. Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
2. BYD Company Motors
8. Company 8
9. Company 9
10. Company 10
11. Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Electric Vehicle Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports Electric Vehicle Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Electric Vehicle Market Share(2018-2023)
2. Europe Electric Vehicle Market Report(2018-2023)
3. Asia-Pacific Electric Vehicle Market Analysis (2018-2023)
4. TypeElectric Vehicle Market Growth(2018-2023)
5. ModuleElectric Vehicle Market Insights(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.