Global Ferromanganese Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast:
Ferromanganese is a ferroalloy with about 80% manganese. It is a combination of heated oxides of Fe2O3 and MnO2, along with carbon, generally as coke or coal. These oxides go through a carbothermal reduction in an electric or a blast furnace and result in ferromanganese, which in turn is used as a deoxidizer for steel in order to obtain high quality and long lasting steel.
The increasing demand for stainless steel is one of the major drivers behind the growth of the ferromanganese market. One other major application of steel lies in the construction domain. A recent IndustryARCmarket research report projects profitable progression in the global ferromanganese market during the forecast period from 2018 to 2021.
Global Ferromanganese Market: Disruptive Trends:
- Ferromanganese is considered valuable because of its chemical properties of antioxidant, carbothermal reduction, and extremely low melting point. In recent years, construction companies have started shifting from traditional raw materials to steel for its robust chemical properties, and thereby stroking the ferromanganese market.
- Additionally, ferromanganese finds applications in chemical and metallurgical industries. Apart from its application in construction work, steel is used as alloys, stainless steel, tool steel, and carbon steel. Key players in the market are producing a great number of stainless steel products for domestic use and it has received a good response from its audience. Since steel is a very lightweight metal, it is also being considered as an alternative to other heavy metals across heavy engineering industries.
To access/purchase, the full report browses the link below:
Global FerromanganeseMarket: Leading Segments:
Based on the type, the ferromanganese market can be classified into high carbon-content and medium carbon content. Application-wise, the market can be segmented into the industries of metallurgy, chemical, and steel. Geographically, the IndustryARC market research report explores the demand potential of all important regions including North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe.
Global FerromanganeseMarket: Competitive Landscape:
Tata Steel, one of the prominent steel producers of all time, has a separate division called The Ferro Alloys and Minerals Division (FAMD). This division offers two primary products: TATA FERROMAG and TATA TISCROME, which contribute in the production of carbon and stainless steel. Manganese ore exporter JiaochengYiwang Ferroalloy Co. Ltd from China is one of the largest exporters of manganese ore. Along with these two, a number of other companies have also succeeded in making a mark in the ferromanganese market.
What can you expect from the report?
The Nutritional Premixes Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.