Americas held the largest market share in the Global Tissue Banking Market:
Americas region holds the largest market share and growth in the Global Tissue Banking Market and is anticipated to reach $17.9 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.26%. However, APAC witnesses highest growth during the forecast period and is expected to reach $18.05 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.01%. Americas region is the biggest market for tissue banking presently. The drivers for tissue banking market in the Americas region are public awareness programs, increased spending on healthcare and rise in aging population. There are large number of profit and non-profit companies in the US which act as the mediator between the donor and the recipient. The key end-users including Clinical/Therapeutic, Cosmetic, and Medical Research. In the US, there are 59,271 registered cornea donors which in turn help to perform 40,000 transplants annually.
Selected Market Life Cycle Analysis done in the Tissue Banking Market report:
- The tissue banking market is currently in the growth stage because of increased awareness about tissue donation and the increased focus on research to produce regenerative medicine. The blood banking market is expanding mainly through cord blood banking. Umbilical cord and tissue banking widen the options for future potential medical uses. The appetite to intervene the aging process has led to the flourishing of stem cell research. Hence, the stem cell banks are mushrooming over the globe and the stem cells can be preserved for more than 20 years making it the most lucrative market in tissue banking.
- In almost all the countries, the law allows tissue donation with the consent of the donor. In the United States, according to federal law, approval of family members is also required for tissue donation. Tissue donation saves the lives of many recipients but there also some grey areas in this market like profiteering a body’s worth, ignoring the consent of family members, tissues for illegal immigrants and involving minorities etc.
Excerpts on Tissue Banking Market Growth Factors:
- Key factors that drive Global Tissue Banking Market are growth in the government initiatives and funding for stem cell research alongside evolution in regenerative medicine. Other factors such as evolution in regenerative medicine and increasing public awareness of stem cell treatments etc;
- The increased awareness among people about tissue donation, government initiatives, and increased healthcare spending will propel the market for strong growth.
- The market for Tissue Banking in the United States is expected to grow significantly in the light of the increased awareness about tissue donation and a large number of the private and public tissue bank
- The market in Australia is booming because of healthcare policies of the government and the drive among people to save millions of lives.
- Increasing per capita income, improving infrastructure and private investment will boost the growth of tissue banking in Asia Pacific region.
- The fastest emerging market in tissue banking is umbilical cord banking because of increased preference to regenerative medicines in response to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases.
- Biobanking is becoming a lucrative market due to growing advancements in biotechnology, bioinformatics and genomics.
- The predominance in strategic collaborations to stern up the product portfolio also resulting in the inclination of the growth.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below;
Key players of Global Tissue Banking Market:
- The global tissue banking market was chiefly dominated by Eppendorf AG, Brooks Automation, Inc, Tecan group, RTI Surgical, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- The major leading players driving this market include Eppendorf AG, Brooks Automation, Inc, Tecan group, RTI Surgical, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Other prominent players contributing to the market are CCLG Tissue Bank, Taylor-Wharton International LLC, Cureline Inc., Tissue Banks International and many others.
- Key distributors such as Asterand Bioscience, Indivumed Inc. GmbH, IVTechSrl, Life Technologies Corporation, ABS, Becton Dickinson, GE Healthcare, Qiagen, Lifespan Biosciences, Inc;, National Disease Research Interchange (NDRI), Oncodesign, Morphosys AG, Promocell GmbH, ProteoGenex, Inc; Tristar Technology Group LLC, UK Human Tissue Bank, Xenotech, LLC, among others.
- Companies such as Primegen Biotech, LLC DBA Reprocyte, Biolife Solutions Inc., and SewonCellontech Co., Ltd. have acquired patent for their respective tissue banking products.
Global Tissue Banking Market Report is segmented as indicated below
• Global Tissue Banking Market By Tissue Types:
4. Soft Tissues
5. Heart Valves
7. Umbilical Cord
• Global Tissue Banking Market By Equipment
1. Cryopresearvation Systems
2. Labeling and Coding Equipment
3. Thawing Equipment
4. Quality Control Equipment
5. Alarming and Monitoring Systems
• Global Tissue Banking Market By End Use Type
3 Medical Research
• Global Tissue Banking Market by Service Type
2. Tissue Retrieval
3. Serological Testing
5. Storage and Preservation
• Global Tissue Banking Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
• Global Tissue Banking Market By Entropy
Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed in Tissue Banking Market:
• Bone Bank Allografts
• Biostorage Technologies Inc;
• Americord Registry LLC.
• Tata Memorial Hospital Tissue Bank
• Lifenet Health Inc;
• Novabone Products LLC;
• Lifelink Tissue Bank
• Chernobyl Tissue Bank
• Amsbio LLC
• Biocision LLC
What can you expect from the report?
The Global Tissue Banking Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Global Tissue Banking Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Market for Global Tissue Banking Share (2018-2023)
2. Europe Market for Global Tissue Banking Growth (2018-2023)
3. APAC Market for Global Tissue Banking Analysis(2018-2023)
4. RoW Market for Global Tissue Banking Forecast(2018-2023)
5. Blood Market for Global Tissue Banking Insights (2018-2023)
6. Bone Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
7. Skin Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
8. Soft Tissues Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
9. Heart Valves Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
10. Corneas Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
11. Umbilical Cord Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
12. Cryopreservation Systems Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
13. Labeling and Coding Equipment Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
14. Thawing Equipment Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
15. Quality Control Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
16. Alarming and Monitoring Systems Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
17. Clinic/Therapeutic Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
18. Cosmetic Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
19. Medical Research Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
20. Screening Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
21. Tissue Retrieval Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
22. Serological Testing Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
23. Microbial Testing Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
24. Processing Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
25. Storage and Preservation Market for Global Tissue Banking (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.