Europe dominates the Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market during the forecast period:
Europe is expected to reach $3037.0104 million by 2023. This is attributed to the high demand for good quality, high performing seeds. Growth of urbanization in the region, along with an increase in the population and growing demand for organic food products will amplify the revenue in Europe.
The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market with China and India with increasing plantation of fruits and vegetables. Organic agriculture dominates the market in the Asia Pacific. This segment projects a heightened industry growth in the Asia Pacific region.
The US has also become a pioneer in agriculture. Its productivity is attributed to the agricultural policies and increasing awareness among farmers regarding the latest technologies like environmental home protection. The growing adoption of genetically modified farming and combat pesticide have been the main drivers for the fruit and vegetable seeds in the region. The US is the second largest producer of lettuce and spinach. It is the third largest producer of onion, tomato, and carrot, and watermelon.
Selected Regulatory Analysis was done in the Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market Report:
Solanaceae seeds family are estimated to have the largest market share of 42%, and root and bulb seeds have a share of 19%, closely followed by cucurbit seeds, with a market share of 17%. The brassica segment is estimated to have a brisk growth which includes cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli. The demand for Brassica is high in Asian and European countries.
Solonaceae is a family of flowering plants, also known as nightshade. It includes more than 3,000 species of vegetables. The major fruit-bearing vegetables under this family include tomatoes, eggplant, and pepper. This class of plants is present near the equator or in tropical regions like South America, Central America, Africa, and Southeast Asia. The members of this family are annuals, biennials, and perennials, and are characterized by solitary or clustered and fused petal flowers.
Excerpts Growth Factors Mentioned in the Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market Report:
- The growth of the global population and the need for higher yields along with decreasing arable land, drive the Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market.
- Increasing consumption of fruits and vegetables and the demand for organic and nutritional foods amplify the revenue for the market. Benefits of consuming fruits and vegetables is also an asset for the industry.
- Developing economies in Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe have more fruit and vegetable seeds demand according to the Food and Agriculture Organization. Europe holds a major share in the market in terms of revenue.
- Growth in urban farming activities like aquaponics and hydroponics in developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, the UK, and Canada boosts the demand for the seeds for the production of fruits and vegetables in households.
- Production of vegetables is a remunerative business. A huge income can be produced from small land holdings. This is estimated to increase the penetration of the market for the next few years as vertical farming, farming as a hobby grows.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key Players of the Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market:
Monsanto specializes in the production of seeds for crops such as vegetables and oilseeds. Biotechnology traits are developed here to help farmers to eradicate insects and weeds. The company also produces herbicides for large-scale applications. Seminis, which is a subsidiary of Monsanto, develops fruit and vegetable seeds. Syngenta, on the other hand, produces seeds such as corn and soybean and vegetable seeds. It manufactures herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides for bigger applications. Groupe Limagrain Holdings SA produces seeds for tomato, melon, pepper, carrot, and others.
Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market is segmented as below:
Vegetables serve as an important part of the human diet providing various nutrients which are necessary for the normal functioning of the body. There is a growing demand for hybrid crops with greater productivity, owing to which the adoption of vegetable seeds has significantly been affected in recent years.
Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market By Type
a. Cabbage Seeds
b. Cauliflower Seeds
c. Broccoli Seeds
d. Others (Kohlrabi, Brussel Sprouts etc)
a. Melon Seeds
b. Cucumber Seeds
c. Squash Seeds
d. Others (Pumpkin, Gourd etc)
3. Leafy Vegetables
a. Spinach Seeds
b. Lettuce Seeds
c. Others (Argula, Basil, Mibuna etc)
4. Solanaceae Seeds
a. Tomato Seeds
b. Egg Plant Seeds
c. Pepper Seed Group
5. Root Bulb Vegetables
a. Onion Seeds
b. Carrot Seeds
6. Large seed vegetables
c. Sweet Corn
• Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market By Application
• Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market By Geography(13+ countries)
• Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market Entropy
• Company Profiles
• Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market report?
The Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Covers the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Fruit and Vegetable Seeds?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below
1. Europe Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market Share(2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market Growth(2018-2023)
3. North America Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market Analysis(2018-2023)
4. Latin America Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market Insights (2018-2023)
5. Global Solonaceae Seeds Market Forecast (2018-2023)
6. Global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market(2018-2023)((40+ countries and 100+ countries, 50+ products with analysis on raw material manufacturers, product manufacturers, distributors, end users, and startup)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.