Americas held the largest market share in the Food Allergen and Intolerance Testing Market:
Americas region accounts for the largest market share in the Food Allergen and Intolerance Testing Marke,t and is anticipated to reach $163.4 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.1%. However, APAC witnesses highest growth during the forecast period, and is expected to reach $148.5 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 13.3%. Americas Food Allergen and Intolerance Testing Market is mainly driven by the stringent regulation policies on display for all food allergens used in products manufacture to protect the consumer from allergic food reaction.
Selected Pricing Analysis done in the Food Allergen And Intolerance Testing Market report:
• The food allergen testing market has been segmented into three major test types, namely: ELISA, PCR and Biosensors and other types. The demand for food allergen and intolerance testing continues to grow with the increasing food testing service providers. In the coming years, there will be huge scope for rapid and hybrid systems such as PCR, ELISA. These systems have improvised the testing procedure, facilitating faster results. Hence, the classic methods such as chromatography and mass spectrometry, which are being replaced by these rapid systems, will experience a slight decline in the pricing.
• Food allergens testing market has been witnessing various advanced testing mechanisms in terms of the scale of testing, accuracy and efficiency. The price of food allergen testing is largely dependent on the food product or ingredient to be tested as the testing technology and consumables used for analysis changes accordingly. As food allergen testing is performed in hospitals, diagnostic centers and research institutes, the price of testing services varies in accordance with the test service provider and the facilities provided by them. One more vital influencing factor is the type of allergen to be detected in the food product. The choice for a particular testing method is also dependent on the place of use, and scale of testing which in turn, affects the price of service.
Excerpts on Food Allergen And Intolerance Testing Market Growth Factors:
• The food allergen and intolerance testing market is in the progression stage.
• Increasing cases of food mislabeling to mandate effective food testing, rising public awareness regarding food allergens, growing trend of food recalls, allergy instances, and penetration of self-testing kits will drive the market demand.
• Patients and consumers are opting for food intolerance tests and food allergen tests with growing cases of mislabeling and allergy instances among children.
• China’s food allergen and intolerance testing market is estimated to grow immensely with government resolutions to increase the safety of the food products.
• Nippon Meat Packers, Inc. a food processing conglomerate obtained its U.S. patent for food allergens, method of detecting food allergens and method of detecting food allergy-inducing foods. Kalamazoo Holdings Inc. obtained its U.S. patent (20120046369) for methods for enhancing the stability of foods, beverages, and cosmetics, using natural products derived from non-allergenic proteinaceous sources.
• According to the research report, around 15 million Americans have food allergies, and in Europe, 17 million people have some kind of food allergy. Children are more susceptible to food allergies.
• In the U.S., the growth rate of people suffering from allergy has increased by more than 50% since 1990s.
• Food Ingredients Testing Market for Food Allergen and Intolerance is anticipated to reach $137.7 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 13.10%.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market:
• The market size and growth forecasts are with respect to the ingredients testing and clinical testing services provided by companies such as SGS Group, Alletess Medical Laboratory, ALS Ltd., and so on.
• Key players include SGS SA, Bureau Veritas, Intertek, Eurofins Laboratories, Als Laboratory Group, and Others.
• Food allergen and intolerance testing market is fragmented with the presence of small regional players. Companies such as Alletess Medical Laboratory, Als Limited, Charm Sciences Inc, Crystal Chem, Inc, Danaher Corporation, Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratories Inc, Neogen Corporation, Omega Diagnostic Group PLC, Perkin Elmer, Inc, R-Biopharm AG, Romer Labs and SGS SA are few of the key players in the global food allergen and intolerance testing market. Players in this industry are striving to increase their market share by acquisitions, partnership and expansion as their growth strategies.
• Thermo Fisher Inc., a key player with more than 30 years business experience in China, has taken steps towards the development of its business by gauging the needs in the region accurately. In 2013, Thermo Fisher Inc. invested $9.5 million in its R&D center in China to enhance their research, laboratory and training capabilities. This investment mainly focused on developing new technologies to understand the unknown contaminants of the food rapidly in any adverse condition.
• Walmart, the multinational consumer retailer has announced $48 million towards its improvement of food safety management. The company, with this investment, will enhance the testing of its products at supply and production points. The number of audits, inspections and tests conducted are expected to rise with 400 new Walmart China outlets that are now going to be under strict supervision to ensure safety.
Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market Report is segmented as indicated below
Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market By Cause:
2. Enzyme Deficiencies
Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market By Test Type
1 Food Ingredient (PCR, Biosensor, Others)
2 Clinical (Skin-based, Blood, Others)
3 Blood Tests
Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market By Product Category
1. Baby Food
2. Bakery & Confectionery Products
4. Convenience Foods
• Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market by Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
• Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market By Entropy
Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed in Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market:
1. SGS SA
2. Bureau Veritas
4. Eurofins Laboratories
5. Als Laboratory Group
6. Company 6
7. Company 7
8. Company 8
9. Company 9
10. Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market is prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
2. Europe Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
3. APAC Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
4. RoW Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
5. Allergens Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
6. Enzyme Deficiencies Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
7. Additives Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
8. Wheat Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
9. Egg Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
10. Soy Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
11. Food Ingredients Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
12. Clinical Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
13. Dairy Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
14. Beverages Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
15. Baby Food Market for Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare