America with major share in the Fiber Cement Market:
Fibercement composites have gained increasing concentration in American markets over the past few years. American market’sprogress in the housing and construction market has been steady. Fiber cement is widely accepted in the applications that were traditionally supplied by wood and other materials.Higher growth in urban housing sector in the world, especially in developing economies such as China and India, due to the exponentially growing population, has led to a strong demand for construction chemicals and products as fiber cement. The APAC region is the major shareholder, with respect to adoption. The continent hasmore than 35% share in the global fiber cement market, due to the presence of numerous raw material suppliers and an ever growing construction sector.
Selected Type Analysis done in the full Report:
Application of fiber cements in internal application involves partition walls, window sills, ceilings and floors. Residential application segment market value was $1.26billion in 2017 and is anticipated to reach $1.75billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 5.75% between 2018and2023. The market for fiber cement, based on its application,whether it isfacades, panels, interior cement wall finishes or decoration, is segmented as Polypropylene, PVA, Glass Roving’s Mineral Fiber, Carbon and many more.Polypropylene fiber type is the major shareholder with more than 30% share in the global fiber cement market and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.36% for the forecastof 2018-2023.The main attraction and advantage of using fiber cement are its excellent performance in severe weather conditions, inflammable nature, frost resistance, biological resistance and favorable vapor permeability. The excellent performance in severe conditions has paved the way for extended future use.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• Fiber cement composites sidings are much lighter than aluminum and wood. These can easily be transported from the factory to the consumer. The light weight character helps in cost savings by reducing the use of fuel for transportation.
• Industries arefocusing on new construction projects. This ultimately bids into an opportunity for increase in production of chemicals and products indeveloped regions such as North America and Europe,occupy 30% of combined share in it. Asia-Pacific is leading theadoption for construction and reconstruction of infrastructure which will lead toa demand in production and sale.
• There is an increasing demand for ecofriendly products in construction.Major companies are coming up with theenvironmentally friendly products which involve the use of fibers like sisal, jute fibers and other fibers whichcan replace the useof asbestos.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the Fiber Cement Market
The dominating key players holding thelatest development in the application market are as follows:Redco NV, James Hardie Industries Ltd., Eternit AG, Ma Yihe, Domtar Paper Company LLC, hefei Ruhie Decotration Engineering Co. Ltd., and others. The key players have some significant patents relatingto fiber cement. Redco NV and James Hardie Technology Ltd. together published the maximum number of patents. Some of it includes HardiesPlank concrete Lap Siding, HardieBackercement Board, ¼ IN.Cement Board. Saint Gobain S.A. applications for ceilings and dry wall, named as Gyproc fibre Cement Board and Aquaroc, are for internal use and for exterior fiber cement board applications.
Fiber Cement Market report is segmented as below
The Global Fiber Cement Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
A. Fiber Cement Market By Fiber Type
3. Glass Roving’s
4. Mineral Fiber
B. Fiber Cement Market By Production Process
1. Hatschek Process
2. Extrusion Process
3. Perlite Process
C. Fiber Cement Market- By Product Types
1. Flat Sheets
2. Corrugated Sheets
3. Laminated Skirts
4. Shingle Slates
D. Fiber Cement Market By Application
E. Fiber Cement Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
F. Fiber Cement Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed in Fiber Cement Market
1. VISAKA INDUSTRIES
2. HEKIM CONSTRUCTION INC. (1/2)
3. NICHIHA Co.,Ltd
5. Saint Gobain S.A
6. CEMBRIT HOLDING A/S
7. ELEMENTIA, S.A.B. DE C.V.
8. Everest Industries Limited..
9. MAHAPHANT FIBER CEMENT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
10. Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Apiculture Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Fiber Cement Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Fiber Cement Market Share(2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Fiber Cement Market Growth(2018-2023)
3. Europe Fiber Cement Market Analysis(2018-2023)
4. Product Types Cement Market Insights (2018-2023)
5. Production Process Fiber Cement Market Price (2018-2023)
6. Application Fiber Cement Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.