Asia Pacific to Dominate the Decorative Coatings Market:
Asia Pacific will have the largest share in the Decorative Coatings market during the forecast period due to the increase in construction spending and economic developments in India, China, Indonesia, South Korea, and Thailand. China will dominate the market due to the growing number of domestic producers and increasing infrastructure projects. The Middle East will achieve a substantial growth due to the increase in construction activities in Qatar and the UAE.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Decorative Coatings market Report:
By application, the residential segment will dominate the Decorative Coatings market during the forecast period. This is due to the increase in disposable income, growth of population, and progress of infrastructure projects in various regions. By formulation, the water-borne coatings segment is expected to experience a fast growth. This is due to the growing consumer demand for water-borne coatings, which have excellent heat resistance, adhesion, and abrasion properties.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Decorative Coatings market Report
• Infrastructural development in growing economies will boost the demand for industrial coatings during the forecast period.
• Increasing awareness among consumers about environmentally friendly products will foster the demand for green decorative coatings during the forecast period.
• Growing R&D investments will provide opportunities for the Decorative Coatings market.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Decorative Coatings Market:
The key players of the Decorative Coatings Market include PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams, Axalta Coating Systems, and AkzoNobel.
PPG Industries produces coatings for agricultural and construction equipment, consumer electronics, appliances, and automotive parts.
Sherwin-Williams, which manufactures, distributes and sells coatings and related products, acquired Valspar Corporation – another major player in the coatings industry – in June 2017.
Axalto Coating Systems is involved in the development, manufacture and sale of liquid and powder coatings. The company operates 51 manufacturing facilities and serves approximately 130 countries.
AkzoNobel acquired BASF’s Industrial Coatings business in late 2016, and further acquired V.Powdertech, Flexcrete Technologies, and Disa Technology in 2017.
The Decorative Coatings Market Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
A. Decorative Coatings Market – By Resin Type
B. Decorative Coatings Market – By Formulation
1. Water-Based Coatings
2. Solvent-Based Coatings
C. Decorative Coatings Market – By Substrate
D. Decorative Coatings Market – By Coat Type
1. Top Coat
2. Base Coat
E. Decorative Coatings Market – By Application
1. Architectural Coatings
2.1. Interiors & Exteriors
2.1.1. Door handles
2.1.3. Trim Moldings
2.1.5. Lighting And Reflectors
3. Domestic Appliances
3.1. Home Equipment
3.1.1. Sanitary fixtures
3.1.4. Exterior Siding
3.1.6. Window And Door
3.2. Electronic Appliances
3.2.1. Mobile Phones
3.2.2. Medical Gear
4.1. Electronic Implants
4.2. Surgical Tools
5. Sporting Goods
9. Others (Door Handles, Watches, Jewellery)
F. Botanical Pesticides Market – By Geography (16+ countries)
G. Botanical Pesticides Market Entropy
Company Profiles in Decorative Coatings market :
1. PPG Industries, Inc
2. AkzoNobel N.V.
4. Valspar Corporation
5. Axalta Coating Systems
6. Company 6
7. Company 7
8. Company 8
9. Company 9
10. Company 10
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
I. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Decorative Coatings Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Category
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports on the Decorative Coatings Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. Decorative Coatings Market Report (2018–2023)
2. North America Decorative Coatings Market Size(2018–2023)
3. South America Decorative Coatings Market Growth(2018–2023)
_ 4. Europe Decorative Coatings Market Analysis(2018–2023)
5. Asia Pacific Decorative Coatings Market Forecast (2018–2023)
6. Middle East and Africa Decorative Coatings Market (2018–2023)
7. Architectural Decorative Coatings Market (2018–2023)
8. Automotive Decorative Coatings Market (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.