Americas Holds the Largest Market Share in the Astaxanthin Market:
The Americas region holds the largest market share in the Astaxanthin Market Forecast However, Asia Pacific is estimated to have the highest growth. As the anti-ageing creams and other skin products are becoming much sought after than ever before, the usage of Astaxanthin becomes ubiquitous in this region. The key applications in this region include cosmetics and dietary supplements among others.
Selected Impact Analysis Done in the Astaxanthin Market Report:
- Astaxanthin is responsible for the red color in many sea creatures such as crayfish, krill, and salmon. Astaxanthin gives red color to many sea creatures such as crayfish, krill and salmon their red color.
- Astaxanthin has been reported in many studies for its high antioxidant and skin-friendly properties.
- Paracoccus Bacteria, Astaxanthin Rich Phaffia Yeast, and Synthetic Astaxanthin are predominantly used in the aquaculture sector, while the Astaxanthin derived from H. Pluvialis microalgae is the main source for human applications such as food & beverages
Excerpts on Astaxanthin Market Growth Factors:
- Aquaculture and Animal feed are the major applications, while Carotenoid has been used for coloring fishes and improving the texture of animals.
- Nutraceutical segment is anticipated to have a rapid growth during the forecast period.
- Astaxanthin Softgels are estimated to register an agile growth rate during the forecast period.
- Synthetic source will acquire a major share in the market.
- Natural Sources are estimated to witness a swashbuckling over the forecast period.
- Astaxanthin can be manufactured from natural sources. The high yield of carotenoid and low maintenance cost will drive the growth of natural sources, which in turn drives the growth of Astaxanthin.
To access / purchase the Astaxanthin Market browse the link below
Key Players of Astaxanthin Market:
- Astaxanthin is an Oligopolistic in nature and dominated by limited number of key players.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V is one of the key players of the Astaxanthin Market. The Heerlen headquarters company which has more than 20,000 employees worldwide witnessed € 8,632 net sales and € 1,781 net profit in 2017.
- BASF SE is another conglomerate that earned $816 million of revenue through operations for the year 2017.
- In September 2014, Algatech entered into an R&D agreement with SCHOTT AG, a German company, to boost its productivity of its closed tube cultivation system.
The Astaxanthin Market Report is Segmented as Indicated Below:
A. Astaxanthin Market By Source:
B. Astaxanthin Market By Product
1. Dried Biomass/Powder
3. Soft gels
C. Astaxanthin Market By Application
3. Animal health and Aquaculture
4. Food & Beverages
D. Astaxanthin Market by Form
2. Dry Form
E. Astaxanthin Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
F. Astaxanthin Market By Entropy
Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed in Astaxanthin Market Analysis
1. Cyanotech Corporation
2. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
3. Valensa International
4. Fuji Chemical Industries Co., Ltd
5. Divis Laboratories Ltd
6. Beijing Ginko Group (BGG)
7. Igene Biotechnology Inc
9.Fenchem Biotek Ltd
11. Cardax, Inc
12. Supreme Biotechnologies
13. Parry Nutraceuticals
15. BlueOcean NutraSciences Inc
16. MicroA AS, EID Parry (India) Ltd
17. Heliae Development, LLC
What can you expect from the report?
The Astaxanthin Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1.Market Size by Product Categories
6.Top 10 End user Analysis
9.Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
11.Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12.Country level Analysis (15+)
14.Market Shares Analysis
15.Value Chain Analysis
16.Supply Chain Analysis
18.Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
20.Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Astaxanthin Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1.Americas Market for Astaxanthin Market Report(2018-2023)
2.Europe Market for Astaxanthin Market Analysis (2018-2023)
3.APAC Market for Astaxanthin Market Size (2018-2023)
4.RoW Market for Astaxanthin Market Share (2018-2023)
5.Natural Market for Astaxanthin Market Trends(2018-2023)
6.Synthetic Market for Astaxanthin Market Outlook (2018-2023)
7.Dried Biomass/Powder Market for Astaxanthin Market price(2018-2023)
8.Oil Market for Astaxanthin Market Data (2018-2023)
9.Soft gels Market for Astaxanthin Market Forecast(2018-2023)
10.Liquid Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
11.Dietary Supplement/Nutraceuticals Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
12.Cosmetics Market for Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
13.Animal health and Aquaculture Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
14.Food & Beverages Market for Astaxanthin (2018-2023)
15.Feed Market for Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
16.Liquid Market for Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
17.Dry Form Market for Astaxanthin Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1.Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2.Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3.Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4.Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5.Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.