APAC continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
Asia-Pacific with a major market share is the dominant region due to the high demand from meat producing countries and exporters such as Australia, New Zealand, China and India. China and India are witnessing the highest growth among all the other countries in this region. The industrialization of meat production, adoption of scientific feed, propelled by increasing awareness among producers, are driving the demand. Also, APAC is the fastest growing market for Animal Feed additives as compared to other regions mainly due to the increasing production and consumption of meat, dairy and co-products. Additionally, increasing focus on animals’ health and quality of feed in terms of taste and nutritional value is set to fuel the market growth. Poultry is the largest segment and is estimated to be the fastest growing during the forecast period 2015-2020. This is mainly due to the rising population and demand for poultry meat and eggs, especially in India and China.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Feed additives are used at various stages in the meat production value chain. It is used by livestock producers, integrated feed producers, feed mills and premixers. Feed additives are manufactured and marketed by various players in various forms such as premixers, feed mills, and distributors. These players in feed additive market sell feed additives directly to the consumers as their own brands. They also supply feed additives to integrated feed producers where the feed additives are mixed with animal feed that increases the nutritional value of the feedand promotes livestock growth. Livestock producers use these animal feed additives in small doses to enhance and maintain overall health of the animal. It also prevents the livestock from various disease outbreaks and helps in increasing overall body mass of the animals. Use of animal feed additive also reduces the pollutant ratio in animal waste. Once these animals grow and become mature, they are used for meat and dairy products. The animal products such as meat, meat products, and dairy products are traded in regional and international markets. These products are sold to consumers through various distribution channels such as retail shops, online, or are consumed at restaurants. Therefore, feed additives play a significant role in retaining good health of animals and providing good quality of end-products to be consumed by humans.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
1. Consumer health is a major concern for many governments across the globe, especially in Europe and North America. The rising consumer awareness about the quality of food is playing a key role in driving significant growth for the market.
2. Rapidly rising mass production of meat and meat products is an indicator of growing trend for landless meat production facilities. Increase in industrial production of meat, especially in emerging economies such as India and China, drive the demand for feed additives.
3. Growing awareness have created a need for medical assistance in livestock breeding industry that will drive the demand for nutritional feed additives such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key Players of the Animal Feed Additives Market:
The major key players of the Animal Feed Additives Market includes Nutreco, Royal DSM N.V and Archer Daniels Midland Company.
Nutreco N.V. acquired two Brazilian companies namely, Fatec Indústria de Nutrição e Saúde Animal Ltda (Brazil) and BRNova Sistemas Nutriconais S.A.(Brazil) to strengthen its distribution network and product portfolio in animal nutrition. DSM also makes use of acquisitions and collaboration with companies to strengthen its product innovation and production capacity. The Archer Daniels Midland Company widened its market share in Central America by establishing distribution and merchandising offices in El Salvador and Guatemala. With this, the company plans to expand its product offerings in Central America.
Animal Feed Additives Market Report is Segmented as below.
Animal Feed Additives Market By Type:
1. Zoo Technical & Technological Feed Additives
1.3. Feed Enzymes
1.4. Feed Acidifiers
1.5. Feed Texturants
1.6. Feed Prebiotics and Probiotics
Nutritional Feed Additives
2.3. Amino Acids
2.4. Urea & Its Derivatives
3. Sensory Feed Additives
3.1. Feed Colorants
3.1.1. Feed Flavors and Sweeteners
Animal Feed Additives Market By Livestock:
Animal Feed Additives Market By Geography ( Covers 10+ Countries )
Animal Feed Additives Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. Adisseo France Sas
2. Chr. Hansen A/S
3. Ei Du Pont De Nemours & Co.
4. BASF SE
5. Cargill Inc.
6. Kemin Industries Inc.
7. Novozymes A/S
8. Evonik Industries Ag
9. Company 9
10. Company 10
11. Company 11+
What can you expect from the report?
The Animal Feed Additives Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
Market Size by Product Categories
Top 10 End user Analysis
Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
Country level Analysis (12+)
Market Shares Analysis
Value Chain Analysis
Supply Chain Analysis
Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Animal Feed Additives Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. North America Market for Animal Feed Additives Market (2018-2023)
2. APAC Market for Animal Feed Additives Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Market for Animal Feed Additives Market (2018-2023)
4. Swine Market for Animal Feed Additives Market (2018-2023)
5. Aquaculture for Animal Feed Additives Market (2018-2023)
6. Poultry Market for Animal Feed Additives Market (2018-2023)
7. Cattle Market for Animal Feed Additives Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.