South West Region and Central Canada held the largest market share in the U.S. and Canada respectively for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market
The south western region of the U.S. contributed the largest market share for U.S. Air Curtains Market and is anticipated to reach 149.1 K shipments by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.9%. However, the Mid-Atlantic region contributed the most to U.S. Unit Heaters Market and is expected to reach 50.4 k shipments by 2023 at a CAGR of 13.90%. When it comes to Canada, Central Canada stood first in shipments for both Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market and is anticipated to make 109.5 k and 78.4 k shipments at a CAGR of 2.7% and 6.3% respectively, by 2023. While the highly diversified technology innovations and world leading industrial output of the country are the major factors of growth in the U.S., the government encouragement to adopt air curtains by offering financial incentives to businesses that purchase or rent air curtains, resulting in buyer inclination in Canada. The key applications include commercial and industrial, among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
The market share analysis has been executed for all the air curtains and unit heater providers at both the global and country level. There were different parameters incorporated to understand the outreach of product and service providers. Some of these parameters include company’s revenue, product & service portfolio, developments specific to air curtains and unit heaters, geographic presence, distributors, sales channel and a few others.
These companies offers a wide range of products and services, tailored to fit the requirements of end users, thereby augmenting their respective positions in the market.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
- The industrial and construction sectors are rapidly growing with time and boosting the adoption of Air curtains and unit heaters in the country.
- The capability of Air curtains to minimize the infiltration of airborne contaminants in high traffic conditions has driven the National Sanitation Foundation to approve the deployment of air curtains into food service industry for insect and pest control.
Moreover, the use of Air curtains in food and beverages industry improved the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system which is made mandatory by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for meat and juice as an effective measure of food safety to safeguard public health.
- Air curtains are increasingly deployed in commercial buildings to avoid severe building heat losses caused by the air infiltration due to the unintentional entry of outside air, mostly through entrances, resulting in the further increase of power consumption.
- Unit heaters are required extensively across the country, particularly in cold regions that experience low temperatures as well as in industrial sector where high temperature processes are utilized. The commercial unit heaters are used for space heating in warehouses, factories, industrial, retail and other sectors.
- The construction of new hotels is a major factor driving the air curtains and unit heaters market in both regions, owing to the competitive environment and high investments that are projected. Hotel management has to look for advanced technology to ensure the highest level of comfort and luxury is offered to their customers.
- Also, the awareness created towards energy efficiency and safety environments coupled with the development of business is increasing the deployment of air curtains in this region.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market:
- Ingersoll-Rand plc, United Technologies Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Flakt Woods are analyzed to be the dominant Air Curtain manufacturers and suppliers of unit heaters.
- With customers preferring a low noise level air curtain with proficient stream range, these benchmarks have been the major focus for manufacturers in recent years.
- A number of companies in this market, Marley in particular, have looked out for multiple number of motors to develop the required output and range while keeping the noise relatively low.Marley has deployed a number of ½ HP models with 3 motors in recent years which have been witnessing growing demand
- Leading Air Curtain Suppliers like Berner and Mitsubishi have deployed air curtains that can be installed horizontally as well as vertically which has been a growing preference for customers.
- With the fluctuating prices and a growing concern for the environment, a number of leading oil heating technologies have entered the market. Unlike older systems, which are often outdated and unclean, modern oil heating can reduce fossil fuel consumption and help mitigate the effects of climate change.
- Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market Report is segmented as indicated below
Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market By Type:
1.1 Gas Fired
2.1 Gas Fired
Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market by Distribution Channel
Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market by Application
Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market By Geography (Covers 2 Countries) Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market By Entropy
1.Mars Air Systems
3.Modine Manufacturing Company
What can you expect from the report?
The Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1.Market Size by Product Categories
6.Top 10 End user Analysis
9.Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
11.Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12.Country level Analysis (15+)
14.Market Shares Analysis
15.Value Chain Analysis
16.Supply Chain Analysis
18.Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
20.Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Air Curtains and Unit Heaters Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1.U.S. Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
2.Canada Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
3.Non-Recirculating Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
4.Recirculating Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
5.Commercial Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
6.Industrial Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
7.Distributors Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
8.Contractors Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
9.Installers Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
10.E-Commerce Market for Air Curtains and Unit Heaters (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1.Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2.Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3.Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4.Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5.Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.