Americas has a major share in the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market
Americas dominates the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach a revenue of $504.5 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.8%. This is attributed to the high volume sales in North America and increasing purchasing power of the consumers, especially in the US. This region has notable ADAS manufacturers such as Autoliv, TRW, and QNX software. Due to the presence of the end user industries and ADAS manufacturers, the American region plays an important role in advanced driver assistance systems.
Asia Pacific displays potential for a higher growth due to increased new car registrations such as China, Japan, and India.
Among all the vehicles type segments, the passenger vehicle type is dominating and it held major share of $45.62 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $121.165 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 19.11%.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The growth of the automotive industry in the ADAS Market is expected to be $1971 million at a CAGR of 16.1% by 2023. ADAS technology is mainly deployed in the automotive industry. Companies such as Continental, Bosch, Denso, and Delphi are the leading manufacturers of ADAS. The systems are offered by OEM’s such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. The adaptive cruise control provides parking assistance to the driver by automatically detecting a space. The surround view system provides a 360 degree view of the area surrounding the car.
The traffic sign recognition system can detect the traffic signs on the road and can direct the driver depending on the situation.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
- Automobile manufacturers are combining wireless and smartphone technology with automotive electronics that provides solutions to the consumer needs. Manufacturers are focusing on Human Machine Interface frameworks and new interfaces. These innovations will drive the demand for collision warning system in the coming years.
- The automobile industry is now witnessing the impact of in-vehicle electronics. With advanced driver assistance systems, the scope of safety and comfort has reached new levels in the automobile segment.
- There is a difference between the demand generated by the regulations imposed by government bodies and the changing preferences of the consumers. E.g. European purchasers focus on vehicle safety and have greater awareness about driver awareness systems. US consumers, on the other hand, concentrate on comfort and luxury, and do not need any additional safety features.
Key players of the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market
Continental and Bosch are the top two ADAS suppliers in the market. They provide advanced driver assistance systems for passenger and commercial vehicles. They have the highest number of products for each of the ADAS applications. The third position is occupied by Denso Corporation which is a Japanese manufacturer. Delphi and TRW automotive also provide applications in ADAS that ensure safety.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market report is segmented as below
A. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market By Type
2. Passenger Vehicle
3. Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
4. Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
B. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market By Sensors Installed
1. Image sensors
2. Radar sensors
3. Laser sensors
4. Ultrasonic sensors
5. Infrared sensors
C. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market By End User Applications
1. Adaptive Cruise Control System
2. Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
3. Blind Spot Detection System
4. Lane Departure/Change Warning System (LDWS)
5. Forward Collision Mitigation System (FCMS)
6. Emergency Braking System
7. Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
D. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market By Geography(covers 14+ countries)
E. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market Entropy
Companies Cited/ Interviewed
1.AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD
2.DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE PLC
3.ROBERT BOSCH CAR MULTIMEDIA GMBH
8.TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
What can you expect from the report?
The Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market(2018-2023)
2. Europe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market(2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market(2018-2023)
4. East Asia Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market(2018-2023)
5. Passenger Vehicle Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.