Americas dominates the 3D Scanning Market during the forecast period:
Americas has a major share in the 3D Scanning Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $4,432 million at a CAGR of 4.5%. The region consists of developed countries such as United States and Canada. US holds the major share of 3D scanners, followed by Canada. 3D scanners is mostly used by the automotive sector in the Americas. The automotive production in the US creates a scope for the 3D scanner suppliers for improving their customer base in the automotive industry. The aerospace sector is another key application that makes use of 3D scanning. NASA is planning to set up a system for 3D printing and assembling structures in space. 3D scanners are also being used by doctors in the region.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
Reverse engineering is described as the process of scanning a physical object to create its virtual model in a computer aided design file. 3D scanning has been used in Reverse engineering recently. It can be used to improve efficiency. Reverse innovation projects have been used by many organizations to understand their competitor’s products in order to improve their product portfolio by enhancing customer preferred features. 3D scanning technology can be used to incorporate the optimized process to get a new product design. Reverse engineering has started becoming prominent in growing markets post higher penetration in US and European markets.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
- 3D scanning contains risk factors for different projects such as brownfield or revamping projects along with deployment of modular construction methods where schedule sensitivity is needed.
- 3D scanning is vital in analyzing the design and engineering plans to resolve the conflicts in existing conditions.
- Reality Computing can complement the development of new technological avenues for 3D digitizers.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Key players of the 3D Scanning Market
Carl Zeiss is the leading company in the 3D Scanning Market. The other players include Hexagon Metrology, Mitutoyo, GOM, and FARO. Carl Zeiss develops products for test and measurement. Mitutoyo is a Japanese multinational corporation that manufactures electronic and digital measuring tools. GOM manufactures optical measurement equipment for 3D scanning and measurement. FARO Technologies has launched the new series of X-Series Laser Scanner Focus 3D with a scanning range of 30 meters.
3D Scanning Market is segmented as below
3D scanners are used in industries such as industrial, automotive, medical, to capture precise measurement and ensure high quality products.
A. 3D Scanning Market By Type
B. 3D Scanning Market By Technology Type
1. Laser Scanners
1.1. Time of Flight
1.2. Phase Based
2. Structured Light Scanners
3. Optical Scanners
4. Machine Vision Devices
5. White Light Scanning Devices
6. Photogrammetry Devices
7. 3D CT or MRI Scanners
8. Theodolite devices
9. Coordinate Measuring Machines
10. Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scanners
C. 3D Scanning Market By Scanning Range
1. Short Range Scanner (<1 Meter)
2. Mid-Range Scanner (>1 Meter and <150 Meter).
3. Long Range Scanner (>2 Meter).
D. 3D Scanning Market By End Use Application
1. Reverse Engineering
2. Quality Inspection
3. Rapid Prototyping
4. Digital Preservation
5. Augmented Reality
6. Virtual Reality
7. Computer Graphics
8. Assessment/Investigation of incident
8.1. Fire Scene Investigation/ Reconstruction
8.2. Crime Scene Investigation/ Reconstruction
8.3. Facial Reconstruction
8.4. Forensic Anthropology
9. Advanced Surfacing
10. Structural Deformation and Volumetric Analysis
11. Topographical Surveys
12. Plant Layouts
14. Non Destructive Testing
15. Designing After Market Replacement Parts
E. 3D Scanning Market By End Use Industry
1. Aerospace & Defense
2. Marine (Sonar Bases 3D Scanner Market)
2.1. Single Beam
2.2. Multi- Beam
2.3. Robust Multi-Beam
4. Industrial Engineering
8. Oil & Gas
9. Multimedia & Entertainment
11. Consumer Products
12. AR & VR
14. Art & Design
15. Archaeology & Culture
16.2. Civil Survey
16.3. Facility Management
F. 3D Scanning Market By Geography (covers 26+ countries)
G. 3D Scanning Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. MAPTEK PTY LTD.
2. TOPCON CORPORATION
3. FARO TECHNOLOGIES
4. NIKON METROLOGY INC.
5. GOM MBH
6. BRUKER CORPORATION
8. LEICA GEOSYSTEMS, LLC (HDS DIVISION)
9. TRIMBLE NAVIGATION
11. MITUTOYO CORPORATION
12. 3D SYSTEMS CORPORATION
13. SOLUTIONIX CORPORATION
14. LASER DESIGN INC.
15. BASIS SOFTWARE INC. (SURFACER)
16. AMETEK CORPORATION
17. Company 17+
What can you expect from the report?
The 3D Scanning Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in 3D Scanning segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. North America 3D Scanning Market(2018-2023)
2. South America 3D Scanning Market(2018-2023)
3. Europe 3D Scanning Market(2018-2023)
4. Asia Pacific 3D Scanning Market(2018-2023)
5. Middle East & Africa 3D Scanning Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.