Americas has a major share in the Adaptive Learning Software Market:
Americas dominates the Adaptive Learning Software Market due to the increasing adoption of technological advancements in the region. US is expected to show a CAGR of 31.3% and may reach $603.06 million by 2024. Brazil is slated to follow US with a CAGR of 29.4% from 2018-2024, reaching a value of $59.37 million by 2024. Growing awareness and development of the education system in Brazil provides bright opportunities to the market.
The application of interactive displays in traditional educational systems will drive the market growth in Canada. New software and other new technologies are also responsible for the growth of the e learning tools in this region.
Selected Regulatory Analysis done in the full Report:
Corporate training is expected to be the highest growing segment in adaptive learning, with CAGR of 33.7% during 2018-2024. This personalized learning platform collects data about the progress of the employees through modules, which is used to set goals. The software can also increase the flexibility of the monitoring progress. It uses algorithms to adapt the content depending on the learning needs of the students and is responsible for their queries related to their tasks.
Digital learning enables employees to learn any topic efficiently, compared to the traditional method of training. Hence, it is gaining importance in corporate training. Real time learning process is availed by every employee in the organization, which creates an opportunity for learning management systems in the coming years.
Excerpts Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Adaptive learning software monitors the students’ progress and modifies the study material so that the tutors can provide training standards of effective quality. Educators can be more flexible so that students can become transparent and can have their own ways of training.
- The use of data and analytics with adaptive learning improves the performance of students. Growing demand for online learning technology and focus on the development of technologies as per needs of the students have been popular in the educational field. These factors drive the demand for adaptive learning.
- Educational institutions need to introduce new education techniques for the students. Adaptive learning makes education easier for students. It helps them to meet academic standards and improves their achievement.
- There is a demand for analytics in the progress reporting and assessment sector. Due to the increase in data, analytics along with adaptive learning has gained importance in the education and corporate training sector.
- The adoption of adaptive software program in schools and colleges, increase in government initiatives for education, and the concept of BYOD (Bring Your Own Devices) has driven the growth of adaptive learning mechanism.
- Governments across various regions like US are taking initiatives to initiate the concept of adaptive learning in the educational system.
- Strong presence of players in regions such as US, China, UK, enhances the growth of the market during the forecast period.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the Adaptive Learning Software Market:
D2L Corporation, which is a learning technology leader, has introduced Spring 17 of Brightspace for instructors that provide learners with a modern experience. It has announced its expansion into UK, Europe, Middle East, and South Africa to give a different learning experience to students. . Dreambox Learning on the other hand, has announced a collaboration with Knotion for delivering a math learning software. Knewton provides offerings to clients such as service, content, and infrastructure to make adaptive learning available.
2.SMART SPARROW PTY LIMITED
Adaptive Learning Software Market is segmented as below
The advances in adaptive learning platforms are used in blended learning environments. Students can keep track of their learning means so that they can develop self-monitoring skills and engage with the learning process.
The market is segmented as below:
- Adaptive Learning Software Market by deployment type
1. Cloud based
2. On premiseAdaptive Learning Software Market by end user
1. ed-tech companies
2. education institutions
3. Corporate training
4. Online courses
- Adaptive Learning Software Market by entropy
- Company profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Adaptive Learning Software Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Covers the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Adaptive Learning Software Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. Americas Adaptive Learning Software Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Adaptive Learning Software Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Adaptive Learning Software Market (2018-2023)
4. Cloud based Adaptive Learning Software Market (2018-2023)
5. On premise Adaptive Learning Software Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.