North America will Dominate the Financial Analytics Market:
North America will dominate the Financial Analytics Market in the forecast period. This is due to the high acceptance of financial analytics across multiple industries along with the growth of technology. Asia Pacific is expected to show a strong growth due to increasing awareness of financial analytics and favourable government initiatives. The growing demand for information storage and analysis increase due to the generation of information will drive the growth of analytical services in Asia Pacific.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
Among the end users, the BFSI segment will have the largest share in the market due to the growing application of financial analytics in the banking and financial services. In the deployment type, the cloud segment will have the highest growth among the big, medium, small enterprises as they are increasingly adopting cloud based solutions in handling their large volume of confidential data. These solutions provide the enterprises with a greater control over the access to confidential information from distant places. The growing use of mobiles will also drive the growth of cloud based solutions.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Technological advancements and growing demand for cloud based services will elevate the demand for analytics tools.
- Increased focus on data analysis will propel the demand for analytics platform in the coming years.
- Growth in data intensity and the awareness related to financial analytics usage will boost the growth of the Financial Analytics Market.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Financial Analytics Market :
The key players of the Financial Analytics Market include International Business Machines Corporation(IBM), Microstrategy, and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. IBM helps in optimizing the digital finance strategy and operations and enterprise performance management. Microstrategy improves the finance operations and even the service quality for employees and customers. Deloitte has announced the arrival of Solution Print which that provides companies with process models to create a cloud based enterprise management solution.
The Financial Analytics Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Growing application of cloud analytics will drive the growth of the Financial Analytics Market in the forecast period.
A. Financial Analytics Market By Type
1. Data integration
3. OLAP & Visualization Tools
4. Reporting & Analysis
5. Analytical Solutions
6. Consulting & Support
B. Financial Analytics Market By Application
1. Assets And Liability Management
2. Payables Management
3. Budgetary Control Management
4. Profitability Management
5. Receivables Management
6. GRC Management
C. Financial Analytics Market By Deployment
D. Financial Analytics Market By Industry
3. Consumer Goods & Retail
5. Transportation and Logistics
8. Energy and Utilities
E. Financial Analytics Market By Geography (13+ countries)
F. Financial Analytics Market Entropy
G. Company Profiles
1. SAP A.G.
2. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
3. Oracle Corporation
4. TIBCO Software Inc.
5. MicroStrategy Inc.
6. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
7. Hitachi Consulting Corporation
8. Information Builders
9. Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO)
10. Microsoft Corporation
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
H. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Financial Analytics Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Financial Analytics?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. Financial Analytics Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Financial Analytics Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Financial Analytics Market (2018-2023)
_ 4. North America Financial Analytics Market (2018-2023)
5. Rest of the world Financial Analytics Market (2018-2023)
6. BFSI Financial Analytics Market (2018-2023)
7. Healthcare Financial Analytics Market (2018-2023)
8. Consumer Goods & Retail Financial Analytics Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.