North America to Dominate the Fleet Management Market:
North America will dominate the Fleet Management Software Market in the forecast period. This is due to the use of the fleet management technologies, especially for the commercial vehicles in the region. Developed economies such as US and Canada have advanced forms of technology. Government regulations, policies, and the mandates for fleet tracking software applications will drive the growth of North American region. Asia Pacific will be the highest growing region due to the growth of the cab industry in countries such as India and China. These countries have web and mobile based business applications.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The operations management solution will have the largest share in the Fleet Management Software Market in the forecast period. This is due to the required functionalities, such as location tracking, which gives the real time location of the vehicle. The management services segment will have the fastest growth during the forecast period due to the growing use of outsourced managed services. Integrated facility management and consultancy are the managed services that are needed by the fleet operators to update the software in the fleet management system.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Growing demand for logistics and support drive the growth of the GPS fleet tracking software in the forecast period.
- The need to streamline the operations for greater connectivity will spur the demand for the fleet tracking.
- Connected vehicles and smart transportation solutions by different organisations provide opportunities for the Fleet management software market.
- Adoption of cloud computing in fleet will elevate the growth of the fleet management software market.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Fleet Management Software Market :
The key players of the Fleet Management Software Market include Cisco Systems, Fleetamatics Group PLC, and IBM Corporation. Cisco Systems helps in optimizing the fleet performance and minimizing the costs. It integrates the fleet and driver into the existing enterprise systems. Fleetamatics Group provides web based and mobile application solutions that help the fleet operators with vehicle location, fuel usage, speed and mileage. IBM uses fleet management software to streamline data capture and storage, and manage complex operations.
The Fleet Management Software Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The need to reduce the hardware cost for performing fleet management drives the growth of the fleet management software market.
A. Fleet Management Software Market By Deployment Type
1. Cloud Based
2. On Premises
B. Fleet Management Software Market By Solution
1. Operation Management
2. Asset Management
3. Driver Management
4. Vehicle Maintenance & Leasing
5. Driver Information System
C. Fleet Management Software Market By Vertical
3. Transportation and Logistics
4. Energy and Utilities
D. Fleet Management Software Market By Geography (17+ countries)
E. Fleet Management Software Market Entropy
F. Company Profiles
1. AT&T, Inc.
2. Cisco Systems, Inc.
3. Fleetmatics Group PLC
4. IBM Corporation
5. Verizon Communications, Inc.
6. I.D. Systems, Inc.
7. Trimble Navigation Limited
9. Zonar Systems
10. Workwave LLC
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
G. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Fleet Management Software Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Fleet Management Software Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. Fleet Management Software Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Fleet Management Software Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Fleet Management Software Market (2018-2023)
4. North America Fleet Management Software Market (2018-2023)
_ 5. Rest of the world Fleet Management Software Market (2018-2023)
6. Cloud Based Fleet Management Software Market (2018-2023)
7. On Premises Fleet Management Software Market (2018-2023)
8. Hybrid Fleet Management Software Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.